Thursday, 8 October 2015

Salut Jordan Reyne

As you may have seen from a previous post I am a fan of Jordan Reyne. I love her driving loops, primal rhythms, rich voice, evocative lyrics, and arresting visuals! I've also been deeply impressed with her incredible drive and the amount of work and effort she has put into not only her music but also the videos and everything else that a lone musician must do for themselves in this new digital world. She has also been incredibly generous with sharing her work, knowledge and hard earned experience.

Now, alas, Jordan has announced her final tour dates and draws to a close this musical part of her life.

You can read her reasons why here. Unfortunately they are not unique. While I am sad to read this news I understand. And from what I've seen and read I know that Jordan, a woman of talent, passion and much heart, will do well on whatever path awaits her ahead.
 
Go maire sibh bhur saol nua!

0 comments: