Wednesday, 26 August 2015

School days, school days, good old fashioned ghoul days

Well, it's that time of year when my thoughts turn to edu-me-cation. It's true I don't have kids and I finished my degrees years ago but still there's that feeling in the air. That feeling that it's time to go out there and buy some new stationary to get organized before buckling down and learning something new.

So to that end I have registered for a free online course in forensics - Identifying the Dead. Yep. And you can too.

University of Dundee's offering Identifying the Dead
Or maybe bioprinting body parts is more your speed. Perfect for all you home haunters out there!

4 comments:

Voodoo Ghoul said...

Yeah, I know that feel. Is it weird that I'm almost a little nostalgic for school these days? At least I felt like I was getting somewhere, even if the where in question was away from school.

You remind me that I need to post my Summer Monster Kid Reading List.

P.E. Cor said...

Yeah, school definitely provided a path. I was quite lost for a while after I finally finished...even tho I had totally had it by that point!

Summer Monsters sound good!

Incipient Wings said...

This sounds really interesting, thanks for posting!

P.E. Cor said...

You're welcome!

Post a Comment