Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Oh my...!

I haven't been this excited about alcohol since I found myself some of Dan Ackroyd's Crystal Head vodka! And no, despite being orange it is NOT pumpkin spice.

Chase Marmalade Vodka

Apparently the WilliamsChase distillery tried a limited run of 1000 bottles and it proved so popular this amazing idea is now a regular offering. I know, I know, some of you out there probably don't like marmalade (sacrilege!) but I love it!

Unfortunately I will have to wait till next year to sample some :(

2 comments:

Voodoo Ghoul said...

Hum. I'd drink it, heh heh!

P.E. Cor said...

Yeah and I've already found a few promising recipes! Including this one...

THE GODDESS
- 50ml Chase Marmalade Vodka

- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice

- Equal parts natural lemonade & cloudy apple juice

Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Fine strain into a chilled martini glass over ice and garnish with fresh mint leaves and a slice of lemon.

Post a Comment