Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Haunted House fabric by Sew What

I really need to get going on this whole teaching myself how to use a sewing machine thing. My mother-in-law helped me pick out a machine almost a year ago and while I have the basics down (threading the machine, for example) I'm still not where I'd like to be. I've really only used it for hemming. Although I did make a set of pillow cases for Christmas (yeah, finally finished the 2nd one last week).

To try and help myself I've decided to sign up for a class on how to make an origami bag. This may help provide some inspiration, motivation, and practical knowledge.

Just imagine what I could do with this Haunted House fabric for Halloween.

Haunted House by Alexander Henry available at SewWhat?
Think I will order some from Sew What? (they're Canadian, eh!) to have ready for pick up next time we're home. Then I can bring it back here and DO/MAKE something with it...maybe...hopefully...yes, yes...YES, I WILL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment