Sunday, 18 January 2015

The Devil you say!

creepy mask at the window
This is one of my favourite episodes of McMillan and Wife. Well, it's the one I remember most anyway. And the one that scared the poop out of me! I think I was about 7 or 8 when I saw it. Satanic cults, devil worship and creepy masks...eeeeek! And it takes place at Halloween, of course. Dig that crazy piano music and what must be a theremin.

And now you too can catch it on YouTube. But do it now, now, now before it disappears!


Here's Part 1...you can take it from there.

2 comments:

Karswell said...

Great episode, I've had a memory forever of a scene from this and when I saw your screen grab of the masked face at the window it all clicked... I'd always assumed it was a made for tv movie I just couldn't remember. Thank you for sharing this!!

P.E. Cor said...

Can you imagine a roomful of people all wearing that mask? Would make for a very creepy Halloween party, ha!

Post a Comment