Thursday, 2 October 2014

My Smelly Candle


Woodland Truffle
Yep. I admit it. I do like me a smelly candle now and then. I have a special one, lit only in December, for that other holiday. But I've never found one specifically for Fall or Halloween. While I do love pumpkin I am not a fan of the pumpkin and cinnamon candles that seem to proliferate this time of year. I usually just burn whatever I have kicking around.

The other day, after sniffing around the fancy candle section of a posh home decor place, I found something. Something that put me in mind of the woodsy, smokey, damp-leaves-but-crisp-air smell of Fall. So, I bought it. It's not perfect but as I am far from the lands of Autumn, well, it will definitely do.

My Smelly Candle by me


1 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ahhh...the wonderful earthy scent of Autumn, inhaled deeply with the crisp air....my favorite scent of all!

Post a Comment