Thursday, 28 August 2014

There is nothing like a dream to create the future - Victor Hugo

Source - photo by Andrew Moore
"Dream the World! Not this pallid shadow of reality. Dream the world the way it truly is.

A world in which all cats are Queens and Kings of creation. THAT is my message.

And I shall keep moving, keep repeating it, until I die. Or until a thousand cats hear my words, and believe them, and dream...

And we come again to Paradise."

- Dream of a Thousand Cats by Neil Gaiman

* sponsored by Ms Wow

2 comments:

Mantan Calaveras said...

Isn't it bizarre? Cats are waited on hand and foot, have affection lavished upon them at every turn, and we even clean up their poop for them!

And it's still not enough, they want to dream us a world where mankind is naught but mobile kitty treats for their enjoyment!

P.E. Cor said...

I know! It's a bit horrifying but...well, it is their nature to hunt. I'm just glad I'm too big (in this universe) to be considered prey!

Post a Comment