Thursday, 22 May 2014

Blood on my Name

So, this morning I watched the trailer for the next, and final, season of True Blood. Meh.

Of course, I'll watch it but I am glad to see the series concluded. From the trailer it would seem they'll be bringing it all back to Bon Temps where everyone will gather to fight the lastest evil. Maybe they can recapture some of the 'charm' of the first season. Have to say though that the one thing I was never disappointed with in True Blood was the music. And this trailer in no exception. Blood on my Name? Cool!

A google search later I found this amazing short "musical narrative in the style of Southern Gothic folklore..." You might recognize Sean Bridgers from Deadwood (he played Johnny Burns).

\\

"We don't live in a world of ifs. We live in world of DO and DO NOT."

0 comments: