Monday, 25 November 2013

Creepy Contortionists - Ross Sisters

I know, I know. What the hell am I posting here for when I'm supposed to be over at Christmas Scraps?! Well, you may have seen this already (it's been going around the web since 2009, I think) but I hadn't. And, yes, there is indeed a side of me that loves this era -- the music, the talent, the schmaltz -- but here?

At first I thought I had something to share on the old Christmas blog but about 1:30 seconds in those Andrews Sisters style vocals and the wholesome down-at-the-farm charm starts to, um, clash with what those gals are doing with their bodies. Is it just me or do you too think they resemble spiders when their feet and legs pivot / dance around their heads? That's just plain wrong.

Makes me want to stay AWAY from the farm not go on down to one.


Thanks, Cyn!

2 comments:

Mark Faucett said...

Ummmm...yes, creepy! Skilled, but creepy!

P.E. Cor said...

Yeah, as I kid I used to impress the adults around me by sitting in the lotus position and then walking around on my crossed knees. Cant do that anymore :(

Post a Comment