Saturday, 5 October 2013

Spooky Shadow in my backyard...

Sounds almost like a song title, doesn't it? But really, while out in the back supervising our kitten's garden frolic, I saw this shadow on the ground.

Is it just me or does it look a little devilish? And maybe just a little bit like the mascot for the Just for Laughs Festival?

Speaking of which, the Festival that is, who else here would love to go see John Cleese in his Last Time to See Me Before I Die tour!?

Sigh. If wishes were fishes...

I did get to see Graham Chapman, tho. Before he died, I mean. While on his own tour. Which, I do believe was, sadly, the last time many of us got to see him.

(Way to go, dear...always gotta end on a down note, do we?)

2 comments:

Punkinstein said...

That is a beautiful shadow. So inspiring. I would love to go see John Cleese live.

P.E. Cor said...

Thanks! It's that pattern recognition thingy we humans are so good at. And as to Cleese's show, well, I'm sure some bits will make it to YouTube!