Thursday, 3 October 2013

Spirits caught!

Spirit Photography offered by Eastman House
Ok, well, maybe not really caught - more like created. Still, this is one photo workshop I would LOVE to participate in. Have a whole host of deceased relatives I'd like to 'snap.' Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near Eastman House where this workshop takes place. AND the price is a wee bit on the hefty side pour moi. Je suis désolé :(

Of course most of us now believe these spirit photographs are sophisticated double exposures, but the really good ones can make one pause to wonder.

The first spirit photograph I remember being very impressed with was the one of The Brown Lady. This one had my 10 year old self pretty convinced that a ghost had indeed been caught...or at least its image had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment