Friday, 26 October 2012

My Thriller Challenge

Ok. I know I am late to this particular trend but so what. This is the challenge I have laid out for myself over the next few days. I am determined to learn the dance moves to Thriller.

Yes, I know most of you have probably already done this one but I have not. Partly because dancing is not my area of expertise. Now, don't get me wrong, I really like to dance. And I have been known to dance my a#$ off! But when it comes to choreographed moves...well, that's when I suck. Big time. I am forever getting my left and right confused, I miss steps, twirl too quickly, bump into others, sometimes even fall down (ok, maybe I had a drink or two) but you get the picture. Still, this is a zombie dance so maybe my particular awkwardness will bring something new to it...?

This is what I wish my dancing will look like by Halloween night...



But this is more realistic. (I once, long ago, did manage to learn to do the Time Warp so there's hope...)

0 comments: